3 Year Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original pillow purchased from Woosa and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the pillow to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Original proof of purchase (including date) will be required to make a warranty claim. Please retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
Any deformity or physical flaw of the inner foam material (cracks or splits).
Any manufacturing defect in the pillow cover (torn, unraveled stiches) and zipper assembly.
What does this Limited Warranty NOT Cover?
- Normal wear and tear and normal increase in softness of the Woosa Cloud Foam.
- Comfort preference.
- Damage caused by physical abuse or aggressive handling including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains on the foam material or the inner cover.
- Damage caused by washing of the Pillow.
- Damage associated with commercial usage or use beyond its intended household purpose.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Repaired or replaced Pillows are subject to the same limited Pillow Warranty as the original Pillow. The warranty for any repaired or replaced pillow will run from the date of original purchase and not from the date of the replacement.
For all claims and defects covered under this Limited Warranty, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org