1 Year Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original Waterproof Mattress Protector purchased from Woosa and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the product to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Original proof of purchase (including date) will be required to make a warranty claim. Please retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
Any physical flaws due to faulty workmanship or materials, such as tears in the seams, disintegration or flaking of the PU backing, which causes the Waterproof Mattress Protector’s waterproof capability to fail despite proper handling as listed out in the care instructions provided.
What does this Limited Warranty NOT Cover?
- Normal wear and tear (including piling) of the Waterproof Mattress Protector.
- Comfort preference.
- Damage caused by physical abuse or aggressive handling including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains on the foam material or the inner cover.
- Damage caused by washing of the Pillow.
- Damage associated with commercial usage or use beyond its intended household purpose.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.